Stress Less. Yes it actually is possible! Isn’t it time you approached this new year in a different way?
You really don’t have to get caught up in the same old new years resolutions that quickly fall by the wayside. Is that really want you want for your life?
If you are reading this, then stress ,burnout or adrenal fatigue has been or is currently an issue for you.
The key is to embrace what you desire in your life from what FEELS GOOD for YOU, not from what others expect from you or what you feel you should do.
HERE ARE 11 TIPS TO HELP YOU ON YOUR WAY.
1. Take time to be quiet, to listen to what the deepest part of you is being called to.
2. Let go of relationships / friendships that no longer serve you (this can be huge, but a hugely positive change for your life).
3. Do something for YOU every single day.
4. Spend time in nature at least once a week.
5. Practice the cultivation of a brand new habit for 100 days. Be patient in the creating of this new habit, as it takes time to form the new neural pathways in your brain. Stay with it.
6. Design your life by what feels good for you, not by how you think it should be.
7. Take 1 full retreat day for yourself every 30 days to make sure that in each coming month you are spending your time and your life on what is right for you. Spend this whole day just for you.
8. Do something you have always wanted to do, even if it brings up fear, in fact especially if it brings up fear. Step out of your comfort zone.
9. Do a random act of kindness for another human being, and don’t tell them it was you.
10. Live your life on your terms, from that place of knowing what is right for you.
11. Whenever you feel stressed, place your hands on your heart and just breathe. This will calm your nervous system, and help to bring you back into balance.
Here’s to a year more in alignment with the truth of who you are.
I know you can do it.
All my love