Let’s just get straight into it.
Are you suffering from low energy and feeling just plain blah!
And the thing is, are you really doing anything about it?
Are you focusing on a daily basis to do things that really will help to change your life to a situation of high energy.
I’d like to share 20 ideas with you. Take what resonates with you and leave the rest. This is your life and your wisdom knows best.
1. Start the day with 1 litre of water.
2. Turn off the news, permanently!! If something important is going on, someone will tell you.
3. Journal your feelings, regularly.
4. Read great books that inspire you!!
5. Take space between activities. Simply allowing a minute or two between activities, will calm you down and release tension in your body.
6. Spend some time alone each day. Get perspective on what you need.
7. Let your life take on a rhythm and routine that feels uniquely you.
8. Surround yourself with people who uplift, inspire and support you to be your GREATEST YOU!!
9. Prioritise sleep. Sleep for as long as you need to.
10. Walk barefoot on the ground.
11. Commune with nature in whatever way feels good for you.
12. Do something every day that honours your natural gifts, talents and abilities.
13. Learn to BE YOURSELF and speak up for what you need.
14. Learn the art of disappointing others, for if you don’t you will disappoint yourself. (Thank you Cheryl Richardson, for helping so many of us with this one 🙂 )
15. Choose small, consistent steps that you do EVERY DAY. This makes the greatest change in your life over time.
16. Eat wholefoods, that feel good for you. Avoid packaged and processed foods.
17. Tell yourself every day how much you love yourself and how proud you are of you.
18. Listen to the needs of YOUR body, every day. Do you need more sleep, more exercise, more rest, more fun? You know what you need.
19. Take some time in silence every day. Just close your eyes and breathe.
20. Master the art of being your UNIQUE SELF. You came to this planet to be you, not anyone else, so live your life being YOU. Do what inspires YOU.
“Your vitality in life is directly proportionate to the vividness of your vision”.
John Demartini, author of many great books such as “The Values Factor”.
What do you do each day to add to your energy? What is non negotiable for you?
Please comment below and let us know.
Take great care.